About This Course
Ready for Dimensions Math® 7A?
If your child has been successful in taking the Primary Math 6A and 6B exit exams, this is the perfect next step.
In Dimensions Math® 7A the student takes ownership of their education. They can watch instruction videos, complete homework, and view solutions to any homework problems that they are struggling with all on their own. The solutions videos allow students to attempt more problems in less time because they don’t have to spend a long time being “stuck” on one problem! After attempting a problem for a reasonable amount of time, the student can access the solutions recording where Mrs. Barnett models the thinking skills and mathematical concepts required to solve each problem.
What Dimensions Math® Includes:
- Words to Listen For: During each instruction video, students are asked to write down a specific word. At the end of each lesson parents can ask to see these words and compare them to the list of words that are provided to parents. This holds students accountable for listening well during instructional time.
- Parent Notes: Parent notes are provided for each unit. These notes include an overview of the unit, suggestions for what problems are necessary and which ones can be omitted, and information about when to use a calculator.
- Tests and Keys: High quality tests are provided for each unit, as well as keys so parents can know how their students are doing.
Need Books? Check out the required materials section to find out what is required to take this course.
NOTE: Parent content is accessed using a separate account than the one used for the student content here. You will be prompted for a parent email during checkout.
- 12 Months of Access to Content
- Flexible Schedule
- Instruction Videos
- Video Solutions for Homework
- Parent Notes
- Unit Tests and Keys
- Words to Listen For
- Students that have passed the Primary Math 6A and 6B exit exams.